We provide a high quality, professional service with with a personal and dedicated approach to each and every one of our clients.
We undertake the role of Main/Principal Contractor within the Commercial, Industrial, Health and Educational Sectors. This includes all aspects of New Build, Refurbishment, Civil Engineering and Fit Out projects.
We believe Tri Construction Ltd’s biggest asset is its personnel. With extensive experience within these areas of construction between the Directors, we aim to be pivotal in galvanising the design teams, subcontractors and supply chain to ensure each project is carried out safely, within programme, to budget and of the highest quality.
We pride ourselves on our integrity, competency, transparency and openness with clients and supply chain.
With our directors’ close involvement in each and every project from tender through to completion, this also enables Tri Construction Ltd to have a greater knowledge of the clients requirements, programme and aspirations. This approach enables us to be extremely competitive in the market place.
In addition, clients can be comfortable in the knowledge that Tri Construction Ltd are:
- Able to provide excellent advice on budgets and value engineering.
- Offer innovate solutions to design issues
- Employ a comprehensive system of vetting our supply chain in terms of competency, health and safety and financial stability.
- Adept in both traditional and design and build contracts.
- Able to ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and procedures are adhered to including the updated CDM (Construction Design and Management Regulations) 2015 where we can undertake the role of Principal Contractor and also Principal Designer in Design and Build contracts.